Tuesday 19 March 2013

Update : ) Blend Shapes!

I have been given the job of creating blend shapes for the character 'Dee'. I have never attempted to sculpt blend shapes before so it will be a challenge. to assist me in my work i have been studying facial expressions using a book from my local library, i also have some sourced reference material of my own. after some discussions with my team i have learned how to duplicate the head and correctly apply them to the character.
here are some of the material i have been using to help me.












The black an white images are taken from a book on facial expressions that i found surprisingly useful as the woman featured had certain aspects of there face similar to that of Dee's


i used this image along with others of rihanna  to help construct the mouth shapes.












i also used myself for reference :(

No comments:

Post a Comment